Meet the panel
The Dispute Resolution Panel is responsible for advising on any matter concerned with dispute resolution which may affect ICE and its members.
Other Panel members
What are we working on
The panel's key work focuses on:
- Establishing the standards of qualification, experience and training necessary for inclusion on ICE approved Dispute Resolution Registers.
- Identifying improvements or new services and products for ICE's Dispute Resolution Services.
- Organising Alternative Dispute Resolution CPD workshops and seminars.
- Reviewing and amending ICE's Dispute Resolution Procedure.
- Assessing the eligibility of people applying to join the Dispute Resolution Registers.